ShulCloud Member Portal
We have recently moved to a new member database software called ShulCloud, and we are so excited about the features the member portal offers our members!
With ShulCloud, you'll have access to:
- Update your payment methods and personal information,
- View your dues statements and transaction history,
- Make donations and tributes directly from your account,
- View our member directory,
- And more!
And because ShulCloud is a private, secure member portal, your basic information will autofill so that you no longer need to retype it each time you make a transaction.
- Temple Israel has sent all current members an email which includes a link to log in to your account and reset your password. If you can't find the email, contact Lisa Hirshberg at email@example.com to resend your log in link.
That’s it. You’re all set up! Now you can explore your member portal.
You can access your account at any time by visiting the homepage of this website (www.ti-stl.org) and clicking “Member Portal” at the very top of the webpage. Or, click here to go directly to the ShulCloud portal.
If you're other difficulties logging in or accessing your account, please reach out to Lisa Hirshberg, Membership Manager, at your convenience. firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-432-8050
We hope you find this new member portal efficient and valuable, and do not hesitate to share your feedback as you get to know the system.