Scrip & Gift Card Purchase Options
Which Scrip & Gift Card Program is right for me?
I'm a creature of habit.
I need gift cards to buy my groceries, dine out, catch a movie, and plan my travel. The traditional Scrip program is a great way to give back to Temple Israel.
Two easy ways to order:
1. Send an email listing which cards you'd like to our Scrip Coordinator, Debbie. Check out the list of retailers here.
2. Order gift cards online using your own Shop with Scrip account. Click here to register.
I shop most often at Schnucks for my groceries.
Our Schnucks card is right for you. Temple Israel benefits from purchases at Schnucks made by customers who carry and swipe a Schnucks eScrip Community Card.
It’s easy as:
1. Email Debbie, Scrip Coordinator, at email@example.com and ask for your free Schnucks card
2. Swipe your card each time you check out at Schnucks
3. Temple Israel receives a monthly donation based on your purchased of up to 3%
All my shopping’s done online.
For you, iGive is the right way to go. When you visit an online store via the iGive website or app, Temple Israel will receive a donation.
Register at iGive.com, then search for any online store and do your shopping as usual!
I love to shop at Amazon.com.
You can buy Amazon.com gift cards from our Scrip & Gift Card Program and use to pay online. If you shop through Smile.Amazon.com, you can also multiply the amount donated back to Temple Israel.
Click here for more info on using Smile.Amazon.com.
Dine out often?
Contribute to TI just by dining out as usual. Through our vendor partner eScrip, you can register your most frequently used credit cards, and donations are made to TI when you eat at various restaurants.
Click here to sign up.
PS: There are currently 160 restaurants within 30 miles of the Temple participating in this program!
I want to talk through all my options.
Fill out this quick form and Debbie, our Scrip Coordinator, will reach out to walk you through the process.