Monroe Holiday Store
The morning of Thursday, December 12
Held at Monroe Elementary School
(3641 Missouri Ave, St. Louis, MO 63118)
Temple Israel is creating a Holiday Gift Store at Monroe Elementary for Monroe parents to select gifts for their children, and we’d love your help! Consider volunteering at the Holiday Store, donating new, store-bought gifts (preferred items listed below), or contributing toward the purchase of holiday gifts. It’s a Hanukah mitzvah!
Organized by Temple Israel’s Monroe Elementary School Partnership committee.
- Transporting gifts from TI to Monroe Elementary (Wednesday, December 11)
- Event set-up and event space decoration (Wednesday, December 11)
- Staff a gift table and/or assist parents with choosing a gift
- Wrapping presents
Donate Gifts or Contribute $15 or more
Temple Israel is collecting the following items now through Sunday, December 8.
Drop off locations include the Temple Israel main entrance and the school building main entrance.
- Holiday presents for Monroe students:
We’re in need of gifts for students in Pre-K - 6th grade!
We need new, store-bought gifts in their original packaging in the $15 range. Needed items include remote control cars, transformers and robots, large dolls of color, art kits for older kids, arts and craft sets. The bigger the box, the more exciting it is for the kids to open!
- You can also contribute $15 per gift and we will purchase them for you! Donation form below!