Religious School Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What days of the week do you meet?
- Grades K-6th meet every Sunday from 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- 7th grade meets approximately every other Tuesday from 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Grades 8th-9th meet two Sundays a month from 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Confirmation Students (10th grade) meet on certain Sundays from 11:30 pm - 1:00 pm (we'll provide you a calendar with all meeting dates)
- Grade 10th-12th (if in the Madrichim/Teacher Assistant program) meet from 9:30 am - 11:30 pm
- Our Hebrew school (3rd-6th grade) meets on Tuesdays, from 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm. Grades 3rd-4th have the option of meeting on Tuesdays or on Sundays from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm (program includes lunch).
Q: Does TIRS have flexible scheduling?
- Yes, definitely. We are happy to work with families to meet their individual needs as best we can.
Q: Can enroll and start mid-year?
- Absolutely! It's always best to begin at the start of the school year, but we'll make sure you're all caught up whenever you're able to join us!
Q: Can we start our child in Hebrew School, even if they did not start in 3rd grade?
- Yes! We will work on getting your child caught up.