Worship at Temple Israel
We believe in the importance of worship that resonates with individuals and families of all ages and backgrounds. We are known for our intergenerational worship experiences that bring grandparents, parents, and children together throughout the year.
All are welcome to join us for Shabbat services, holiday services, and special celebrations throughout the year.
How We Worship
- Our worship is joyful and meaningful, seeking to create connections with one another and with God.
- Our worship is intergenerational - We welcome and encourage participation by children and adults of all ages.
- Our worship is musical - Prayer through song carries us spiritually to new heights. We are blessed to have several talented musicians in our community whose presence and participation enhances our worship experience.
- Our worship is inclusive - The prayers in our services are a mixture of Hebrew and English, with transliteration always provided for Hebrew prayers.
- Our worship is interactive and participatory - We invite congregants to the bimah for special anniversary and birthday blessings, to read English or Hebrew prayers and to play music.
Whatever your religious background or level of Judaic knowledge, there are many pathways for spiritual engagement at our worship services.
6:00 pm - Attendees are welcome to attend our Pre-Oneg where guests enjoy wine and appetizers prior to services.
6:30 pm - Shabbat services begin and include different styles of music, timely sermons, and prayer.
*Services are at the same time each week in the Gall Family Sanctuary unless otherwise noted on our calendar.
Check our Temple Israel Calendar for specific holiday service times and information.