If you like to have fun, make new friends, and make a difference, then you'll love volunteering at Temple Israel.
- Working in our Community Garden
- Assisting the Office (mailings, reception, filing, typing, etc.)
- Serving as an usher at Shabbat and Holiday Services
- Assisting with Religious School programs and special events
- Delivering food packages to the homebound at Covenant House
- Visiting Temple members in nursing homes
If you would like to help with any of these or have special talents or hobbies you would be willing to offer and share with the congregation, let us know by contacting our Amanda Radman, Membership Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-432-8050.