Volunteering is a great way to be a part of the community.
If you like to have fun, make new friends, and make a difference, then you'll love volunteering at Temple Israel.
- Working in our Mitzvah Community Garden
- Assisting the office (mailings, reception, filing, typing, etc.)
- Serving as an usher at Shabbat and Holiday services
- Assisting at fundraising and community programs and special events
- Assisting with/at the Preschool and/or Religious School
- Visiting Temple members in nursing homes
If you would like to help with any of these or have special talents or hobbies you would be willing to offer and share with the congregation, let us know!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 314-432-8050 and we'll connect you with the right person!